26 October 2006

Odds and Ends

I had an evening off yesterday and made the starfish below for a customer. Yes, I will put the pattern on my site (eventually) although it's really a bit of a 'steal' from another pattern. No copyright issues here, though, cause it's one of my own I've stolen!!!!!!! Underneath that is a birthday card I made a while back for number one grandson. I used Martha Ess's wonderful little 'New Critters on the Block' designs. Thanks, Martha for the 'boy orientated' patterns - just right for Callum.

3 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Thanks Jane, That is just what I needed for my Sea Scape!

Needledreams said...

Me like it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of the starfish.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.