4 February 2008

Some ideas about how I did tat!

This is what Babette Garman sent me.


I'm waiting to hear from her again to find out how she did hers as it looks so very close. It must be remembered that there are always many ways to 'skin a rabbit' and that sometimes the same results can be achieved by other methods.

There have been lots of suggestions about how I did it and the only one to get it right so far has been Sharren Morgan. She's already played with this idea before and I'm hoping she'll send me copies of what she's done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane have replied to your e-mail, but not sure if I have used correct address. If you don't receive it, please let me know along with correct e-mail address. Babette

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.