30 November 2011

Sorry but more of the same!!!

Two reasons contributed to the first one on this post being made - first I'd forgotten to put the Pink Cocoa away (liar, liar, pants on fire).  Secondly I thought Ros might like one in the colourway that I suggested to Handy Hands.    But knowing me there may be more for me to decide to give to her as time goes on!!!  Ros is an avid reader so maybe I ought to give her two - now, where did I put those shuttles?

Over the past few days I've been VERY busy making more bookmarks which I've now added to the Etsy shop - no more in Folksy at the moment until I'm sure that people are visiting it.  Once I get bitten by an idea I can't easily let it go.  What does that say about me, eh?

I've added one or two of the new motifs below this one.  Mind, on second thoughts I've already listed Ros's cocoa so (what an excuse) I'll have to make another!!!




4 comments:

Maureen said...

That's a very pretty little seahorse - shows up the colour really well.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I agree with Maureen. The seahorse is just lovely in these colors!! I love this pattern seahorse pattern Jane, it is one of my favorites. :)

Sally Kerson said...

Love to see all this gorgeous threads, and it reminds me that I have promised a seahorse or two for a little girl. Carol you are so right it is a great pattern.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I'm absolutely amazed how the colors worked out on the seahorse!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.