27 February 2012

Snickerdoodle!

So in the end after some suggestions I thought the best name for this design would be the Snickerdoodle Earring.  Thanks, Sue Anna.  That name really grabbed my imagination. 

So, I present you with the Snickerdoodle Earring!!!

I'm hoping that unless I get distracted I'll get the other doodles sorted out in the doodle section.  What's that saying?  Ah, I remember - 'a doodle a day keeps the doctor away'.

If you pop by there you'll see that I've moved a few things over from other places too.  I'm inunndated with doodles!!!

In fact I'll let you into a secret.  No I won't - another day, perhaps!!


4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Mouth watering! Will you ship them with cookies? : )

RandaGray said...

I'm normally not an earring lover... Or even a tatter that uses beads often, but I do love these earrings!

Crazy Mom! said...

Yes, do you eat Snickerdoodle cookies? They're yummy!

Valerie said...

You bet those doodles are darn cute!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.