9 August 2012

New shuttles


Look what arrived the day before yesterday - a complete set of the new Aerlit shuttles as a 'thank you' from Barb of Handy Hands for testing the black ones she sent me some time ago.  I've used the blacks (which weren't the 'final' ones) constantly since they arrived (the hooks weren't finished off) and found them really good.  Thank you Barb - it's a pleasure to help you at any time.  Such a generous lass is Barb.

These will be travelling with me to Tat Days and I'm hoping to get some of them wound with my lesson threads today.  I also plan on doing my visa online today too as that's becoming a 'nighttime worry'.  Why?  Goodness knows - it's not hard and doesn't take long but the silliest things seem to bother brain cell 3 in the middle of the night!!!!!

Oh, Barb did add that the shuttles would be shipping mid to late October so for all you Aero addicts 'out there' keep an eye on the Handy Hands site.

16 comments:

kittytat said...

lucky!!!!

Susie said...

I'm jealous! I wonder if the "color naming winners" will get their shuttles any earlier than advertised?

Jane Eborall said...

I don't know, Susie. Interesting thought.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The colors are all so pretty! I can hardly wait for them to go on sale!

Tatfully Yours said...

Shuttle ``addicts``!!!!......who would guess there would be shuttle addict out there?!? Not me!!!
Kelly

Jane Eborall said...

Not YET, Kelly, not YET but I'm working on making you one!!!!! That could be a form of payment for a recent favour, eh?!?!?!?

Ladytats said...

oh pretties!....
I will be looking forward to them and the colored bobbins, I am in need of some extras to use in my Pop-A-Bobbins.
Thanks for the preview.

Fox said...

Come to me, my pretties.....
Fox : ))

Jane Eborall said...

Hands OFF Fox!!!!

Crazy Mom! said...

Let me know if you need any help with the visa....

Sally Kerson said...

So looking forward to seeing the shuttles in real life.
As for the visa, have got mine to do and hate so hate forms especially on line.
But thanks for the screen photos, just got to build up the courage now!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Oh my goodness! They look beautiful! I am almost in shock that these shuttles aren't just a dream!

I think it's only fitting that you should receive the first batch, not only because you tested them, but because your stamp of approval is kind of like 'passing the torch' from the nearby site of the original Made in England Aeros. I'm still in awe that the Aeros were so perfectly designed, and sad that we took them for granted. I look forward to the Aerlit shuttles being available soon!

Phyllis said...

I was thinking the same thing. Great minds tat alike?

Phyllis said...

I was thinking the same thing. Great minds tat alike?

Valerie said...

What a lucky lass you are, Jane! That is quite many new toys at a go. Have fun! Just don't overwork brain cell #3. ;-)

Ridgewoman said...

watch that Foxy lady...”my pretties, my precious I’m so out of touch, I didn’t even know about these. Feel as tho I’ve been lost in a fog..not tatting since last October. I hope to be able to begin again soon. At least for short periods of time. I miss hearing from you P but I know you are busy getting ready to visit the cousins over the water! Have a good time, mate! LY P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.