8 August 2012

The end of the tease!


Ta, de, da.  It's a Mug Mat.  A Jane Eborall style mug mat!

Miranda and God's Kid got it right yesterday but my sister was WAY off the mark!!!  

I started making these for us but then Nick found some more coasters in a drawer so we don't need them.  

They have a heatproof lining and are washable which makes them really useful.  I've got about ten made so I'll be taking them to Tat Days and putting them in the vending room.  If they don't sell there they'll make their way into the Etsy shop.  I must close the shop down over the next few days as the rest of the bags are going on the trip too - plus the bookmarks which have already left the shop.  

10 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good idea!

Margarets designer cards said...

They are lovely, I hope they sell well.
Margaret

Andrea said...

Fab! xx

God's Kid said...

Really cool!!! :)

Michelle said...

The blue one is especially pretty with the brown background.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Great idea Jane!! Pretty and practical too!

Valerie said...

Cool stuff, Jane. Have loads of fun @ Tatum Days.

Sally Kerson said...

Well I was off the mark because I could not give the game away, could I ??!!!

Phyllis said...

Like the idea and it is pretty also. Hope there is one left on Friday when I get to Tat Days!

Fox said...

Sensational, savvy idea, Jane! The OG has such a creative streak. Love these.
Fox : ))

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.