15 April 2013

Another design


First today - two more TIAS have arrived - look here to see them.

Now this is another 'experiment' with the lock stitch block tatting.  I'd sort of forgotten about this as I finished it a month or more ago!!!!  I have a version with a button in the middle too.  One day I will get round to working it with the button in - then I can finish off the pattern.  It's sooooooo nearly 'there' but I've gone off to do other things now and have lost interest - as OG's do!!!!

3 comments:

Ladytats said...

That is really pretty Jane. I can see it with a button or doodad in the center.

God's Kid said...

That is really cool!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Unusual design, I like it and lovely colours together
Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.