2 November 2013

Just another gecko today


Well I've a bit more than that to say!!!  

On Thursday I met up with another online tatting/lace friend.  Andrea is from Wigan and was in Stratford for a few days with her husband and smashing grandson.  

I usually avoid churches and anything to do with religion but Andrea's grandson wanted to see Shakespeare's grave so that's where we went.  I don't think I've ever sat in a church and tatted before Thursday but that's what we did!!!!  I rarely set foot in a church anyway as I feel very uncomfortable in them!!!!  It was somewhere to sit on our walking tour!

The thread used for this little guy was Lizbeth 172 - Pink Marble.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

That's a pretty colour! - I haven't seen it before, I might have to buy a ball next time - whenever that is!
You wouldn't feel uncomfortable in the very modern church I sometimes attend - now hard wooden pews at all, comfortable moulded plastic seats for everyone. You could sit and tat away to your heart's content!

Jane Eborall said...

It's prettier tatted up than it looks on the ball, Maureen. The whole 'thing' about religion makes me uncomfortable. I don't 'do' it at all!!!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

He's such a cute little gecko! I do like all of the marbled colors. I'm not much for pink, but this one I can live with. ;-)

Tally Tatty said...

I love your fandango cross though,.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely thread, not tried this on but it looks very pretty on the gecko,
I don't often go into churches either but we took our grand daughter out for the day to Lacock and we wondered into the church there. Very very old I never took my tatting but hubby had to listen to me and her talking tatting most of the day.
Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.