28 April 2014

Come fly with me!!!

I'm SOOOOO excited. 

My lessons have been accepted for Tat Days in September!! I'm going over the pond to join my friends old and hopefully new on the weekend I love the most. Palmetto Tat Days. Here's the link to their web site.  This year I've got to put on my bravest face and travel alone.  Sally isn't coming due to other commitments - I'm sorry to say.  I know she'll be sad that she'll miss the fun.  

I applied back in January or February (really can't remember) as soon as they asked for teachers as I'd secretly been discussing this with BC3.  I NEVER, EVER presume I'm going to get a place there as they might not like what I offer - or me either!!!  I always work on several patterns to give them more choice and thankfully they liked what I sent in!!!

This now means that I have a few patterns which didn't fit their constant search to offer a wide variety of techniques and fun things.  Those will be going up onto my pattern pages over the next few weeks - if I remember!!!!

Just wanted to show you the final green t-shirt finished.  

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news Jane, congratulations ! Love the shirt.

Maureen said...

T-shirt looks good - and congratulations, but won't Nick be going too? - I hate flying alone. Or even, for that matter, with company. I'd rather go by boat or train.

Jane Eborall said...

No, Nick will stay home and have a break from threads and beads all over the place!!!

Pigmini said...

Maybe that tshirt should be mine.... green with envy that you're going over there!! VBG Well done tho Miss!!

Phyllis said...

Congratulations! Look forward to seeing you there (and taking your classes if I get in)

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

It will be great to see you again. Your bubbliness is contagious.

Jane McLellan said...

Oh, that is exciting!

God's Kid said...

Your shirt looks so wonderful!!! :)

Ladytats said...

Oh, that is wonderful news. congratulations. And your shirt looks very good.

Jenn said...

How exciting! Congrats Jane :). Wish I could attend to meet you :). The Tshirt looks great :).

Tally Tatty said...

The palmetto tatters are lucky to have you as a teacher!
Love the t-shirt. So, you have something to wear up there!

Monica Braxton said...

I can't wait. I will be there. I'll meet you at the airport if you want. I am soooo excited to finally meet you face to face.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.