30 April 2014

Final T-shirt!



Before starting - please take a look at number 94 on the Tat It And See blog here. Thank you, Ladytats.

The last of the trio of t-shirts got finished over the weekend!!! 

This time (to save getting bored) I used the SSSR 'trick' (hiding a thread in the first half) with a chain round. Well, I used that for the neck edging but then got fed up with that and decided on 'just' split rings for the sleeves. 

It's just enough, I think, to make the whole thing a little less boring.




5 comments:

Crazy Mom! said...

Lovely - subtle and charming, just the thing to dress up a plain shirt!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your t-shirt looks wonderful!

Madtatter80 said...

I agree very nice not over done! and I do like those bits of ecru mix in on top picture :)

God's Kid said...

It looks fabulous!!! :)

Tally Tatty said...

If you are bored with this t-shirt, please send it to me!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.