25 June 2014

Last of the Fandango bookmarks


Before I go off on my daily ramblings about tatting - I'm wondering if anybody else is having problems with blogger? 

You'll see (below the bookmark) that I've taken a screen shot of my own blog. Well normally there are loads of blogs that I follow in my reading list but nowadays (well, for the past few days) I only get the latest one showing up!! Now that's OK except that I'm sure I'm missing loads of blogs that I normally read. This is happening on all my devices so it's not just the big computer, not just the browser but something is wrong. Sally seems to be having the same problem too.  

Just been snurging round the blogger forums and we're not the only ones having this problem.  Blogger are working on it.  PHEWWWWWW.

I woke up this morning and found blogger is working properly again but thought I'd leave this post 'as is' just in case it's of interest to anybody!!!

Well, the last for now!!!!  Again this is worked with size 40 thread and the pattern is here.  



5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I hadn't noticed any problems with Blogger, but I haven't had much time to check things out for the past couple of weeks. I guess I'll check it out!

muskaan said...

I don't know about Blogger coz I couldn't find the time to log in for a few days - busy elsewhere. However, I could Not access my own blog (with great difficulty & through cached copy) & neither could I access any of your blogs through my blog list ! Even now, I am on Opera (not Chrome) which has allowed me to view your blogs/sites !

It is a rellief to know that it wasn't just with me & that Blogger is on it ...

God's Kid said...

Beautiful bookmark!!! :)
I too have been having the same problem for the last several days. And while I was waiting for your blog to load fully it all of a sudden switched to some ad page thing and then I hit the back button and came back to your blog and then it tried to switch me to something else. So this time I closed it and brought up your blog again and then when I saw most of it loaded I hit the stop button before it could do anything else.

West Pine Creations said...

I thought it was just me. Maybe hit a setting and didn't know it. Finally working now. I hate to miss an important blog.

Marty said...

Yes, I was having the same problem! I wrote them a feedback message. I'm glad they've got it working again, I was missing lots of interesting things.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.