24 June 2014

New shuttles arriving sooooon.

Well, Saturday to be exact. BUT I'm not sure yet what time I'll release them!!! 


I think it would be a good idea to ask 'wannabe' buyers what time they'd like so - over to you!!!! If you can comment with the hour you'd like in BST (British Summer Time) then that would be very helpful. I will then work out the average of the requests and list them then.  Of course, I'll let you all know in plenty of time.  

What's that saying?  Time and tide wait for no man!!!  Well it's got to wait for me for once!!!!

The shuttles I've got are listed here:-

3 ZEBRANO £20.00 each (2 with hooks, 1 without hook) 
4 OREGAN MYRTLE £17.50 each (3 with hooks, 1 without hook) 
4 CHERRY £17.50 each (3 with hooks, 1 without hook) 
1 YEW £17.50 
3 SEQUOIA £17.50 each (2 with hooks 1 without hook) 
4 HOLLY £17.50 each (3 with hook 1 without hook) 

20 FLAT SHUTTLES 
4 PURPLE HEART £7.50 each 
4 MAHOGANY £6.00 each 
4 BEECH £6.00 each 
2 TEAK £6.00 each 
2 ROSEWOOD £6.00 each 
3 SYCAMORE £6.00 each 
2 ASH £6.00 each

Zebrano
 Oregon Myrtle
 Purple Heart
 Teak



5 comments:

Unknown said...

i would like an oregon myrtle so any time would be ok for me

Pigmini said...

Whatever time I suggest would be the wrong one for everyone else!! LOL I'm out all day Saturday (typical!!) and this particular OG has decided she NEEDS a new shuttle!!! VBG

Anonymous said...

love the look of the shuttles. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few. I would like one of each style (teak & cherry). P. Fyffe

Unknown said...

Jane, Sydney and Eastern Australia are 9 hours ahead of you, so any reasonable time for us would be great :)

rsmre said...

Listing the shuttles at 4 p.m. BST would be 11 a.m. on the US east coast. If my calculations are incorrect, please let me know. :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.