27 June 2014

Tomorrow

A decision has been made!!! A decision on when the shuttles will go 'live' in my Etsy shop here tomorrow.


I will let them 'go' at 14.00 BST. That will keep me out of mischief for a few hours.

Please if possible - could you try to stick to one order and not multiples? 

I find that BC3 complains bitterly over having to work out what Paypal refunds to do!!!! In fact he threatened to stop doing refunds the other day but I persuaded him to think long and hard over that!!!

Just for eye candy - a few more shuttles!!!!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great time for all Aussies, for both east and west coast. Thank you Jane

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

What is BST time? Sorry I don't know all the time zones there are.

Jane Eborall said...

BST is British Summer Time.

lej619 said...

I hope I can remember to come back tomorrow!!! hahaha

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.