The worst part of any design for me is giving it a name!!! I HATE that part but sometimes it's necessary. Being of no religious belief I know very little about angels so resorted to google. I found lots of names and some covered all sorts of religions. Quite interesting, really.
Anyway, in the end I've called her Angelica - just because I quite like the name!!!!
So, the final tweaks consisted of:-
a) A larger head. This meant, of course, working out how many more beads would be needed for the halo. I've used this method to make and 'anchor' the halo so it doesn't slip.
b) I changed the joins at the top of the wings/arms by moving the vip's to the top of the split rings.
c) Added hands to the ends of the wings/arms.
d) Made the dress (or whatever an angel wears!!) longer.
e) Added more picots to the under part of the wings.
Now I'm happy with it and I hope you enjoy it too. Oh, heck, better give you the link!!!