13 December 2014

Lots of earrings


Well just to finish the week off - here are a few of the earrings that I've made. In this picture you'll see that I've actually finished them off properly - a miracle in itself!!!!!

I've sent the pair I blogged the other day to Crazy Mom Tats. Well since her home burned down at the beginning of the year her ears have been almost naked and we can't have a tatter with naked ears, can we?

Pigmini and I have been talking about our rather large collections of tatted earrings and how we're going to have to do something about them.  Not sure what but some of mine must be roughly 25 years old!!!!  I'm dreadful at throwing things away.  

3 comments:

Tally Tatty said...

Love the title of your blog: yes, these are a lot of earrings. Maybe it is a posse.

Before giving or throwing things away,Jane, think of your children and grandchildren!

Perhaps they don't look interested in your work now, but they will be in the future.

Moreover, it is about time, the Uk starts a museum for you. It is nice to have a museum when you are alive! So, you can arrange it yourself and avoid all these nonsense being written .
It has happenend three times in my life, that I did not ask relatives to give objects that I liked, because of scruples, good upbringing, politeness, not wanting to hurt their feelings, I did not want to look greedy and I did not want them to think that I wanted them dead.

Decades later, however, after their funeral, I saw al these percious things being thrown into containers and carried to the waste.
What a pity!

God's Kid said...

Fabulous earrings!!!!!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

Jane, you are the BEST! I need those earrings - thank you so very kindly!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.