17 July 2015

Another couple of mice!

A few days ago I showed you this adorable mouse from Ruth in Canada. It's been a very busy and emotional, hectic week here at Chez Eborall so it's taken me some time to get these up on the blog to show you. 

Here are two more mice from Ruth. I love these meecies to pieces.  Who said that?  Was it Tom and Jerry?  No, that's not right.  All I can remember is that it was an American cartoon.  Least I think that's right!!!!

Personally I think the grey one on top of the tape measure is about to sky dive down onto the other one!!! 

Just hoping that when I stay with Ruth in September that the spiders she's cultivating at her house are under control - unlike her mice!!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.