6 July 2015

Finally

I finally got round and found time to stitch down the fabric on the second 'scrap bag'.

Next stage is to locate some lining fabric and then make some handles. 

Now, when it comes to handles they have to be long enough to fit over my shoulder and be strong too. The reason they have to be 'shoulder friendly' is because the milk I carry back from town can be heavy. I really don't fancy having one arm longer than the other so everything hast to fit on my shoulder - even when wearing a winter coat!!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

you need one of those cute shopping bags on wheels - I see lots of people using them. I have never been able to keep any shoulder bag secure, I must have round shoulders - they slide off! Would rather carry a bag any day than wear one.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Strap length for bags is always a challenge for me. No matter how many times I measure, they almost always turn out too long or too short.

Jane Eborall said...

Ooooh, I've got a 'granny' trolley, Maureen. Had it for years before I qualified by becoming a granny!!!! Wouldn't be without it.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.