3 July 2015

Round 5 - done!!!

At last I've finished round 5 of the Jan doily. No picture, I'm afraid as I've just started in on round 6!!!  I'll just show you earlier progress - to keep you interested and stop you going to sleep!!!

Round 6 should be easy as it's quite straightforward.  Simply rings and chains like round 4.

I'm getting more done at the moment due to the heatwave and sitting around at the rehab hospital near Leamington. Not a family member, thankfully, but sadly a really lovely neighbour.

I'll show you pictures of round 6 when I get it underway.

3 comments:

Pigmini said...

That's it!! Mine is on it's way to join you for a catch up!!! VBG

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I either get on a roll with this doily, or I stagnate for weeks. Keep going, Jane! You're keeping me inspired to work on this project!

Cindy said...

I love the colors you're using on this doily - so subtle and refreshing! Looks great :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.