5 September 2015

Butterflies!


Here's another Japanese knot bag that I made a few weeks ago. Along with the others it's sitting in my suitcase and will be looking to emigrate permanently to Canada!!!

Butterflies cover this bag and I was very tempted to keep it!!! 

Packing (and un-packing) continues and today I collected some Canadian dollars. Well I don't think 'collected' is quite the right word! I bought some Canadian dollars!!! I must say they're prettier than the American ones - come on, America buck your ideas up!!!


9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh yes, I like that butterfly fabric. I thought you were going to say you had butterflies in your tummy about the upcoming trip, but I should've known you're a seasoned traveller! Good luck with the packing.

Maureen said...

You've done this before, haven't you? - organised well in advance. It's so hard to know what to pack, even for a short local trip.

Pigmini said...

I think you need a lesson intravellin' light... Vbg send that bag here!! Lol

Jane Eborall said...

I have to, Maureen, it means a lot less stress in the few days before I leave.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You're making me wish I could fly off to Canada!

Fox said...

I will sheepishly admit to handing over (more than once) a $20 bill instead of a $1 bill in the USA because they are all the same colour!

How enterprising to have all your currency all the same colour - except for the much bigger boys of higher value? Count your change carefully!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Fox, that sounds ominous about counting change!! Wonder what coins you have over there now and their values. YIKES.

Michelle said...

"Buck" your ideas.. !

Unknown said...

I have one I made several months ago and I still use it. I plan on making more and selling them.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.