2 September 2015

That was a day - that was


I'm talking about yesterday. Sue (Pigmini) came round again and we had another great time starting at Chez Eborall and then progressing round the town's charity shops.

At one point we got 'trapped' in a coffee place by the rain so what did we do? Pulled out the shuttles and talked tatty talk!!! We played with a few ideas and ended up learning from each other - as you do.  

After that it was a visit to Poundland and then back for another coffee at home. We talked about all sorts of things and found we had even more in common than we already knew.

So, here's a bookmark I made a week or two ago. It's the Ring of Roses bookmark. Love these two colours but don't ask me what they are!!!

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm hoping that when retirement hits at the end of this school year that I'll be able to meet up with my friend Denise for fun tatting time. I'm glad you two had a lovely day, despite the rain!

Madtatter80 said...

tatting brightens any rainy day! Love the colors and the bead at end very cute!

God's Kid said...

Looks like a wonderful autumn-ish bookmark!!! :)

Bernice said...

So lucky to have a tatting friend to spend the day with. Cute bookmark.

Pigmini said...

The lady in the coffee shop liked her flutterby too!! And I got beads for my stash!!! Off back to Yorkshire today (Thursday)...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.