30 March 2016

Another diversion!!!


Well I'm still trying to make the 'perfect' bell type bauble!!! I never give up on these things and a good thing too!!!!   I'm now trying out different ideas especially when it comes to hiding the rib ends. I think I've 'cracked' that now with this experiment!!! It's quite easy really. 

Because these will be hanging from something or other I've covered a tiny, tiny metal split ring before starting and then continued by adding the ribs to that and then straight into the bell itself. 

With the weather still pretty appalling over here I think more experiments will be happening!!!


3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You always have the perfect beads for the threads you use! I really like that thread color!

God's Kid said...

Fabulous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! Your bead and thread colors always go together 'just right.'
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.