31 March 2016

Another doily started


This time I'm starting off with one of my favourite colour ways - Lizbeth's Rainbow Taffy.  It always cheers me up and makes me smile!!!

I'm using a size 40 and I'm hoping to expand on the previous attempt too. We'll see if my patience will last out!!!

I'll also be checking out my notes and diagrams so that eventually (and IF I REMEMBER) I can add it to the pattern site. Meanwhile (when the grandkids have gone home) I must add another new pattern too as that's been stewing around on the computer for a couple of months as well!!! 

I think I'm a bit like a new mum when it comes to a finished pattern. I spend days/weeks and sometimes months in labour and once it's born I'm sort of reluctant to part with it!!!!! So bear with me while BC3 gets himself analysed!!!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

.....and then it turns into a teenager..... Rainbow Taffy is a lovely colour and I am looking forward to this pattern in due course!

muskaan said...

Truly cheerful !

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a cheerful color!

Jane McLellan said...

It is a pretty colour. You give up your pattern for adoption when you're good and ready - we'll wait!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

I agree Rainbow Taffy is a cheerful color. I look forward to seeing what you do with color in this one, and I'm looking forward to seeing the pattern when its ready. And, of course, I'm full of suspense about the one that's "stewing around on the computer." I love your patterns!

God's Kid said...

Love the color choice and can't wait to see the finished doily!!!!!!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.