7 January 2017

Change of plan!!!


No, you're not going colour blind!!! For some reason unbeknown to me (BC3 probably knows the answer) I gave up on the pink version of this Dora pattern a few weeks ago. I think I decided that it was going to be too hard but my lovely new internet friend (Heidi) sent me two pictures of Dora's original work that I could enlarge and study carefully. 

Thanks to this I was able to work out how the spiky bit was done. Actually Dora surprises me all the time as the pattern was actually perfectly written but BC3 just couldn't 'get it' for a while and without the pictures. Thanks a MILLION, Heidi. 

I think this was my third or forth attempt and many, many hours of puzzlement to get this far. 

There are more challenges to come with this pattern but I'm not giving up now!!!!

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That green is certainly striking! I'm glad the picture helped out.

Bernice said...

That is a beautiful color. I wonder if Dora knew the fun and challenges she would create with this book.

God's Kid said...

Wow! That looks great!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Wonderful, I do believe I have too seen it on the internet

Skunklady said...

It is a beautiful design. I am glad you are persistent. It seems that is a trait we tatters share.

il mio chiacchierino said...

che meraviglia!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.