9 January 2017

Still on crochet - but

Before I start - two days til the TIAS begins. I must make sure that both browsers are awake and working well before it starts!!! 

Why two browsers?   Well, one is for my regular gmail account (and blog) and that clashes with the account I use for the TIAS blog - which is a different email address and login.  It means that for the next few weeks I'm constantly jumping from one browser to the other!!!  I MAY lose weight with all the jumping!!!!

I'm really looking forward to meeting all my tatty friends through the coming weeks. 

After the little owl I decided to give critters a break but I MAY go back to mice again. Love those meeces to pieces!!!!

This time I've started on 'granny squares' - well, hexagonal ones!!!!


2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Nice hexagon and beautiful stitching too!

God's Kid said...

That looks cool!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.