21 March 2018

Finally finished it


Well here it is - finally sorted and ready for another whirl round the internet!!! 

Here is the link to the file if you want to have a go at the refurbished pattern!!!

You'll see that today's pictures are of the same bookmark either with or without the tail. I used to like tails but then found I kept catching them on things and yanking the bookmark out of the book so now I prefer them without. Just a 'me' thing, though!!!

Actually I rarely read a print book now as I prefer to read ebooks.  


6 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Gorgeous thank you!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thank you for sharing, Jane! This is definitely on my to-do list, and unlike the thieves, I will give you credit! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jane! I am certainly going to give this a try. I love the bookmark, and still use paper books. Usually bought at the used bookstore... I think I can use a pretty bookmark. - Cindy

God's Kid said...

It's so pretty!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Thanks!

craftie sylvie said...

I'm still a paper book girl, but I don't use tatted bookmarks... (blushing horribly with shame) I use a scarp piece of paper! That being said, I used this pattern twice to make bracelets. Thanks for this new version, it makes me feel like making a third one :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.