23 March 2018

Red earrings


I've started going to another group on a Thursday afternoon. Yes, we do have quite a few crafty groups in town it would seem!!!

Last week there was a good turnout of people and amongst them was a lady who liked my tatted earrings. Bless her - she mentioned them on several occasions so, of course, it made sense for me to make her a pair.

Here they are.  I will hopefully see her next week at the craft group.

While I'm thinking about it - I've finally got the pattern up on the website and here is the link.  This is the same pattern that I showed you here and on this page too.  Both variations are on the pattern.

4 comments:

God's Kid said...

Those are great!! :)

Alka Gudadhe said...

It will look pretty on red and white color combination dress. So cute!

Pam said...

Those are so pretty

Le'Quita H. said...

These are super cute. I think i'll make my boss a pair.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.