19 March 2018

Time for another review


This time I'm re-visiting the flowery bookmark that I did in 2006 which is 12 years ago. Just shows I can still do simple sums!!!

Now this has been quite a popular bookmark for the thieves!!! I've seen it appear in quite a few places including one Russian book where they'd taken my pdf file off the internet, whitened out my name and copyright information and published it just like that.

I was pretty upset at the time but could find no way of contacting the publishers and shortly after thought it wasn't worth the effort anyway. So over the past week I've been looking at it again.

Sue (aka Pigmini) has tried it out too and between us we've come up with a better written pattern - I hope!!!


13 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Is that the garden path I had to do? I love that one. I m looking for a bookmark right now. I think I will do that again. If I can just get the time.

Maureen said...

I've tatted this several times because it's so pretty! So now I will go and look at the new version.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It would make a pretty bracelet or collar embellishment!

Nancy G said...

It's a beautiful piece. I just love how your mind works! *smile*

dbrant2017 said...

Yeaaa! I love this bookmark !

dbrant2017 said...

Yeaaaaa ! I love this bookmark !

God's Kid said...

Those are so beautiful!!! :)

Pigmini said...

I love this pattern too! Made it several times. Thought I'd commented earlier... bet it was google playing with me! Hope peeps like the newly designed destructions!!

Valerie said...

It’s a brilliant pattern! I love it, Jane!

Ladytats said...

love this bookmark, have used it several times. Thanks for the pattern and the memories

Jane McLellan said...

I’ve also made it several times,it’s a winner.

Elizabeth said...

I have give that bookmark so many times to friends. I am sure I will do more. Love that bookmark.

Alka Gudadhe said...

Beautiful!! Colors look great!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.