13 March 2018

Just when you thought


this was going to be a mermaid free blog you're going to be WRONG!!!!

First of all - we now have 110 mermaids floating around on the TIAS blog which is great. Still time and room for more if you've got them.

Now today's free pattern is a tiny mermaid. This was done for the Fringe Element calendar back in 2015 or maybe 2016. I can't lay my hands on mine at the moment - time for another tidy up, I fear.

Actually I'll be honest. I was really struggling for an idea for this year's TIAS when I was clicking through the pattern files on my computer and came across the tiny mermaid. I thought 'why not'? Then knew that it wouldn't be big enough to give a proper TIAS run. 

I gave BC3 a ring and he reluctantly came out of hiding to give me a hand. So, now I give you the small mermaid which can be found here.


11 comments:

Maureen said...

This one is very sweet. I love the before and after pictures, perhaps our tiny mermaid has been feasting on shellfish?

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, Maureen. Trust you to come up with a witty comment!!! LOVE IT!!!

IsDihara said...

Love this wee mer-maiden!

Madtatter80 said...

Love this little guppy 💜🐙💜

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Very Sweet little Mer-baby!

God's Kid said...

Cute! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Ah, interesting to see the precursor to 'our' mermaid! I like Mer-baby.

Pigmini said...

See... I told you Triton and Tritana got together occasionally... you found the result!

Tatskool said...

Cuter than cute! How do you do it again and again.

Tally Tatty said...

I like this one most!

Valerie said...

Cute! I’ll have to give it a go.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.