9 March 2018

New earrings again!!


Having now given the black and gold pair to Sue (Pigmini) I thought I might like a pair for myself after all and I needed to test the pattern once more - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!

So here's what I came up with. I'm working on the pattern page and hope to have it ready really soon.  Of course the big beads could be replaced with just a row of seed beads as long as the length stated on the pattern is achieved. 

Maybe I need one more pair - slightly different.  Watch this space as I hope to have the pattern ready for next week.

6 comments:

Pigmini said...

ROFL... you mean you didn't like the black n gold so made yourself some in 'colour'?? I will get round to making some with just seed beads eventually... when I have the time!!

They look pretty too... but not my favourite colours! Wonder what they'd look like in Rainbow Taffy? Hmm... wanders off muttering to self about bead colours...

God's Kid said...

Those are beautiful!!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

The black and gold would be quite popular here in Pittsburgh, as all our sports teams have those colors - football, baseball and hockey! I do like the six-pointed star in your blue pair! If I gain more patience in working with beads, I'd like to give these a try! You keep coming up with great ideas. I meant to compliment your cabochon mobile! Really like how you 'captured' those colorful rectangular gems!

Jenn said...

Pretty! Big beads could also be replaced by bugle beads :).

Madtatter80 said...

Lovely color 😄💜😄

Jane Eborall said...

You're right, Jenn. You can also use seed beads which would give it a real 'starry' effect. You'd need around four, i think, but the pattern will say what length you need to have so that the rest lies well.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.