8 March 2018

White mice!!

Just for a change and because I love making them - here are two more Amigurumi crocheted mice!!! 

Most of my friends think I'm bonkers for doing them but I do love simple quick crochet!!! Unlike tatting which I like to be large projects and challenging too!!!

They came about really because I spotted these the buttons (eyes) in a charity shop. I bought them to make tatbead family members with but that idea hasn't materialised just yet!!!

I'm pretty sure that once Abbi sees them they'll be shortly re-homed!!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I make them too, nut with Some catnip inside And the CAT’s love them.

Madtatter80 said...

Those are sooo cute😉love the ears💜

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's about the only kind of mouse I can tolerate... that and Mickey and Minnie Mouse! I have one that my friend Denise gave me years ago. Every year it sits on a branch of my Christmas tree. I've grown quite fond of it!

God's Kid said...

Cute! :)

Pigmini said...

Where's the pattern? In a book or on the net? They're cute!!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Pigmini, they're a hybrid of two patterns from the internet!!!! I've 'played' with the two to make another but it's not rocket science as the patterns are pretty easy.

Maureen said...

Those. mice look much easier to make than the tatted variety! Very cute. If you crochet a Santa hat for them, then you could have a Christmas mouse like Diane's!

Jane Eborall said...

A lot easier, Maureen, but I'd rather do tatted ones for the sheer challenge. I don't like 'simple'!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Els Valkenburg I bet your cats really love them with catnip inside. We no longer have a cat but I know she'd have loved that idea too.

Elizabeth said...

Nice Mice.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.