9 April 2018

Leftovers!


Do you remember this post? Well I had some fabric leftover so I decided to make a pouch for carrying projects around in.

I often have a smaller project that doesn't need a whole tote bag so decided that this would be a 'good idea'. I've used wadding/batting inside and it's fully lined too.

BUT I still have a strip left of around a metre by four inches!!! Another idea is brewing so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!


I'm also pleased to report that BC3 managed to remember to put the tankard link on my Pinterest board too!!!  Result!!!!


10 comments:

Maureen said...

Someone has already tatted your tankard of beer, I saw it on Facebook this morning! But I have no idea where it is now, because everything vanishes there and I can't be bothered to try coming to grips with how it all works- too lazy!

Jane Eborall said...

It’s on the doodles page, Maureen! http://www.janeeborall.freeservers.com That’s why I don’t use Facebook very much as things disappear so quickly.

Tim Kaylor said...

Nice bag, Jane. I like the tatting fabric. Cannot believe you even found such. Are you going to be selling those?

Jane Eborall said...

Sadly no, Tim. I only bought half a yard as I didn't think anybody would want bags!!!! I just bought enough for myself!!! As far as I know that design has been discontinued. It came from Lens Mill in Canada.

God's Kid said...

Fabulous pouch!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I too loved this fabric sadly never more never more :(

linb54 said...

Check Etsy for fabric in red or at least when I last looked? Nice bag!

Pigmini said...

It needs liberating... send it up!!! Rofl! I'm sure I've a use for it!! Vbg

Seriously, it's great!

Alka Gudadhe said...

Pouch looks good!

Jane Eborall said...

Thank you, Aka Gudadhe. I wish now that I'd bought more of the fabric!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.