10 April 2018

More Leftovers


So this is what happened to the leftover leftovers!!!

The top picture is what I now have left after using the leftover leftovers. It's around 2" by 4" so I doubt that even BC3 could make anything out of that!!!

I've made two poke proof pouches!! Do you remember when I made them before with the magic (but secret) part which stops the hooks poking through? No? Well here's the link.

So now I'm fully equipped to go travelling again with my tatting. Where shall I go to? I have a venue in mind!!!



9 comments:

Maureen said...

Back to Canada? Judith Connors is going again this year, she told us at last month's meeting.

Jane Eborall said...

I’m not going anywhere this year Maureen but hope to make a trip next year!!! Sadly I’ll miss seeing Judith this time. Such a lovely lady and so knowledgable.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do like that fabric! What better way to use it up than to make poke proof pouches!

God's Kid said...

Really great project bags!!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

You know where you have a bed and kitties to keep you company - chez moi!

Patti said...

I know where you can go on your next trip and so do you. LOL We will never stop bugging you until you come to Shuttlebirds.

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks Crazy Mom with the comfortable bed and Patti Duff (my favourite 'nagger')!!!!

Bernice said...

Such cute project bags, I guess they could hold a valid passport and if you did go to Shuttlebirds it would be so wonderful to see you again.

Lavinia said...

Magical poke-proof pouches, so useful. And in doily print too :) Enjoy using them!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.