16 July 2018

Well it had to happen!!!!


I'm still making these hanky holders!!! There's something so satisfying in starting and finishing something quickly. 

Normally that never worries me. I love, love, love long term projects and puzzling ones too. I never mind pulling out my work and starting again or putting things right - to me that's what makes the whole thing worthwhile.

If I just picked up a pattern, made it without a hitch then I'd be bored, bored, bored!!! I guess I love a challenge but these little holders are easy and fast to make so bring about another sort of pleasure which I'll admit I've enjoyed for once!!!!


7 comments:

Maureen said...

I love these! Make matching roly poly bags and tissue holders for your Etsy store.

Madtatter80 said...

Yes, I agree with you. I think this time of year most want short fun little projects. I love these little bags, so many uses tooπŸ˜€❤πŸ˜€

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love making hanky holders! They're a great way to use up odds and ends of fabric. The paisley one is my favorite!

Jane McLellan said...

There's definitely a place for both sorts of projects.

God's Kid said...

Those look great!! :)

Alka Gudadhe said...

Right sometimes we like short time projects and sometimes long term projects. Both give different satisfaction.

Cindy said...

I really love the quick projects once in awhile too - just to feel like I’ve accomplished something when the bigger projects are taking FOREVER! I think every bag needs a matching tissue holder :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.