17 August 2018

A bit of bling a ding ding


Just because. 

Honestly - that's all. Just because I spotted some ring 'things' in my cupboard the other day I decided I had to have a new finger ring! I don't wear an engagement or wedding ring but do have another two rings on my right hand so thought that a ring on my left hand might be fun. 

I used the Lizbeth gold metallic thread which I think worked out a bit bigger than I really wanted but it is very much a 'statement' ring. It says 'this woman's bonkers'.

Oh, this is the pattern I used. I think I'm going to make another with (probably) a finer thread - perhaps a size 40?



5 comments:

Fiona T said...

It does look lovely Jane, and sometimes 'bling' should be big!

God's Kid said...

It's a fabulous ring!! Very beautiful!! :)

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I really like that Jane! Would maybe make a nice pin/broach too?

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love bling, and this is certainly eye catching!

Madtatter80 said...

Very nice I love this! and a ring too!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.