27 February 2019

Two more pouches


There should've been three here but one got 'stolen' off me on Friday. 

I'd made another almost exactly the same as this one and took the three of them to Crafternoon to finish off. I took these photos before I went. 

The original one had already gone to a friend who saw me finishing it off last Tuesday!!! I've never made anything that's been as popular as this and neither of the purchasers is a tatter so they obviously will have many uses and not just for carrying round small tatting projects 'on the go'!!!

Well I finished the three off at Crafternoon (sewed on the shank buttons) and immediately one of the ladies got hold of the second rose one and insisted that she was going to pay me for it and keep it!!! 

Now was I going to argue? NO WA Y!!! 

The fabric for these two below was sent to me by Sandra (Crazy Mom Tats) and I absolutely ADORE them. I think the cat one may well be on it's way to Atlanta at some point!!! Cats on the inside and cats on the outside too!! I've got some left of these two fabrics so hope I can squeeze two more out of it. We'll see!!! 






9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Such fabulous fabric, no wonder they're snapped up in a flash!

craftie sylvie said...

I love these little pouches, can think of various applications too :) Great fabrics indeed, I like the bee one; and I would buy several yards of that colourful lining!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Those are so cute! I'd have snatched up the bee pouch!

Pigmini said...

I'd be 'snatching' the cat one too!! It's like tatting with Rainbow Taffy... makes me happy!!

God's Kid said...

More great pouches!! :)
I absolutely love the prints and colors on the top 2!!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

So glad these fabrics are fun for you - we will have to go fabric shopping when you are next visiting!

Tim Kaylor said...

Sandra, send her more material so I can get one too! Those are great!!

Claire said...

Love the rainbow cat fabric. It might go well with the fabric lining of the first pouch.

linb54 said...

Very colorful and cheery fabric. Love it.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.