26 July 2019

Is it or isn't it?

A bookmark or bracelet?!?!? 

Actually it will be whatever you want it to be!!!

Here's the second version and the top one here was tatted by Carol. The one underneath was done by 'yours truly' - moi!!!!

Now in THIS version you can see I've got three colours which means THREE shuttles, obviously!!! You may well think HEEEELLLLPPPP when I say this but I found this version to be easier to do than the previous one!!! 

I'll give you a clue!!! The DPR and SCMR are worked exactly the same as before - no problem there. The chain is then 'brought into action' between each of those elements and 'wraps' round the other two threads just like you do in the second half of a split ring. When the chain is done you just drop the shuttle into your lap and do the next element. Easy peasy or WHAT? All will be explained on the pattern - WHEN it's done!!!!



5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I know your patterns are always clear enough that we can learn what we need to!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Bookmark or bracelet, both are lovely! I'm no longer intimidated by three shuttles, but I do remember when two shuttles had me frightened!

Ladytats said...

I have used 4 shuttles before. I should revisit that pattern and see if I can change it so it is easier. Operative word is "should" wonder if that will happen

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, Ladytats - 4 shuttles are what I use for interlinked SR’s. This time you only need 3 and it’s so, so easy. I’ve promised myself more time to explore this in another design!! That’s when I get round to it too!!!!

God's Kid said...

Both look great!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.