24 July 2019

The new bookmark


Now I started this idea waaaaay back in (probably) May at least. I had the urge to play with daisy picots and actually managed to re-vamp this page before my life went CRAZY!!!

Actually it could also be a bracelet instead of a bookmark!

Craziness continues for another two weeks so please excuse my lack of blog posts for a while although I think I've got enough to cover this week. I digress, sorry.

When I put that blog post up a friend offered to test tat it for me. THANK YOU, Carol. At the time I was hoping to get it up on my site within a week but, as you know, life decided that just wasn't going to happen!!!

I've used SCMR's and DPR's in this version which is the first one in the pattern. 

There is another version which Carol tested for me and (I apologise) a third which still needs drawings done for it. Once they're done it can all go on my site!!!






4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Designing, drawing, writing out patterns, test tatting... it all takes so much time! I'm glad you have the energy to keep us all up to date with your wonderful patterns!

Madtatter80 said...

Beautiful!

God's Kid said...

A great bookmark!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Lovely!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.