27 November 2020

This makes me happy

Two empty spools that used to have thread on! 
Why would that make me happy?  Simple answer - it gives me a good excuse to buy more or makes two less things my poor kids will have to dispose of when I die!!!!

The plastic one on the right held the Nakis Simi that I’ve recently managed to ‘replace’ thanks to this site I found in Estonia.  At least two of the readers of this blog have ordered from the same people.  

The other was an old Coats thread which I also had for many years.  Happy days.



1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Well done! I have a nasty tendency to leave just a little thread on a spool, where it should be finished and the spool disposed of!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.