21 June 2021

In the doldrums!!!

I think I need a kick up my butt.  Everything seems to be ‘too much trouble’ at the moment.
I have a new design that’s going quite well but really needs finishing.  

I have nothing to keep me out of mischief in the way of an ‘ongoing’ project like the poncho was.  

In fact ‘doldrums’ is exactly the right word for where I’m at at the moment.

I’m hoping that somebody will give me the kick I need but in the meantime I’m going to just make patterns that please me - if I can find them.

The picture is one taken on one of my walks and is just to cheer up this post.  I WILL be back!!


5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ah well, we all fall in the doldrums at some stage. I hope the winds of inspiration blow soon.

Maureen said...

When you feel flat and without motivation it can actually lead to inspiration. You can’t always be functioning at 200%, you do need some time just to “ be”.
Perhaps you’ll feel more like yourself when it isn’t so hot.

Anonymous said...

I have doldrums much to often. I have yours go away soon.
Elizabeth
LeVert92@aol.com

Anonymous said...

All of us go through doldrums from time to time. I hope yours get blown away by inspiration very soon. If nothing else, you can enjoy the gorgeous scenery on your walks. What a treat it must be just to walk through there.
StephanieW

picotsnkeys said...

This has been a year of doldrums for many. I hope you find something to interest you. Perhaps a bit of learning something completely useless?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.