23 June 2021

I've made a couple

I've made a couple of these Dreamlit bobbin holders because I've found my originals SOOOOO useful.  Now I'm wondering whether anybody will want them.  Please would you ask around or leave a comment if you would as I don't want to waste my time making more if they're just going to sit around the house!!!


I really find them so useful and I usually leave a 'tail' hanging out so I know which colour the bobbin holds.  Unlike the round bobbins, when you do this with the oval ones they don't come unravelled in these holders.  Picture just below along with the new ones.







4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Clever idea!

God's Kid said...

Nice! :) I am sure someone could use one!

Pigmini said...

I love the bags, but not the shuttles!! Brilliant idea though Miss. Loves the floral fabric!!!

Jane Eborall said...

I’ve got a top made out of the floral fabric, Pigmini. I love it too. Shame you don’t like the shuttles, though.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.