25 June 2021

Just a little something

Just to pass the time until I really decide what I  want to do next.  I need a big project.  Something to keep me out of mischief.

This is the chicken wing coaster which I've done with two strands of sewing/quilting thread - just to make it more of a challenge!!!

I'm going to have to find time to go through all my bits and pieces soon and sort out those that I want to give away to friends.  Once we're back to the sewing/craft groups I'm going to take those things along and just let people take what they want.  I don't need all this 'stuff' around me.  Boxes full of tatting that's never been given a home.


3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Beautiful!

Maureen said...

There definitely comes a time to cast away stones and tatting! With me it’s thread, I’m trying to use only what I already have
I’ve always liked the chicken wing coaster!

God's Kid said...

That looks fabulous!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.