10 June 2021

They came and they went!!

Two of these little critters arrived in my shop yesterday and the elephant the day before.  BUT they flew away almost immediately!!!  There - the secret’s out - elephants fly too just like pigs!

I’m going to make them again as soon as I’ve finished the latest one I’m working on - which you may get to see tomorrow.  I love being kept busy as it means I don’t get into any trouble.  Well, in theory.  

My life seems to be strange in that I don’t honestly go seeking ‘trouble’ but it seems to find ME very easily.




5 comments:

Maureen said...

My favourite butterfly! Pay no attention to Trouble, it might leave you alone.

Jane McLellan said...

Fantastic that the shop is doing so well and keeping you away from trouble!

God's Kid said...

Great items!!! :)

Alexandrite Woman said...

They're beautiful; I can see why they fly! (tee hee) Glad your shop is doing well.

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks everybody.
I’m surprised that things are selling so well but I have pitched the prices pretty low and offered free postage over a certain amount spent to America. Means I’m using up plenty of my rather considerable stash too. Nick’s a happy chappy!!!
I’m avoiding trouble with all my energy, Maureen.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.