23 November 2021

There's a mouse in the house!

As it's getting towards the silly season I thought that the mouse pattern would be appropriate.  

I remembered this poem " T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse." so that got BC3 thinking it would be a good idea to add her first to the pattern pages.  I've put a link to the whole poem on the first line with the explanation.  

This is Miss Anonymous and she can be found here.

13 comments:

Maureen said...

Can she have a Christmas hat please Jane?? A Chris Mouse would be perfect.

Jane Eborall said...

Of course she can, Maureen. I'll add it to the pattern once you've designed it!!!! Over to you!!!!

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

Thank you - I've been waiting for her pattern since I first saw her...
Waaay cute is an understatement

Maureen said...

I will try to give her a Santa Hat Jane!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm not normally fond of mice, but this one is cute!

Jane Eborall said...

I’m not that fond of mice either, Diane. Well not in the house.
Way go (as they say in America) Maureen.

God's Kid said...

Cute! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Sweetest mouse. Oh yes, a Christmas hat.

victats@gmail.com said...

Adorable in tatting, not so fun when they're eating my bananas lol
Thank you for another terrific design

Batty Tatter said...

Soo cute. Thank you Jane. Can't wait to try it.

tatlyn said...

Squeakingly Adorable! I must "tale" others!!
Thank you Jane!!

Jane Eborall said...

OWCH on the misspell, tatlyn!!!! Made me chuckle. Thanks too. Glad you like it.

tatterjil said...

I love this little mouse pattern! What a cutie.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.