2 March 2022

A Square in a square

I love my little Fandango square which you can find here and it has been changed into many other patterns like the heart, the bookmark, the coaster and the edging to name but a few.  

I was thinking about doing another square pattern but wanted something a little different this time.  I wanted a wonky square.  Well I wanted a square in a square but not in the usual way.  The first place to start, I'm afraid, was the Fandango square.  Well it had to be altered of course!!!  Life ain't that simple!!  Then I had to get BC3 to cooperate too as it was a sort of difficult to get a corner in the middle of a side and  a side instead of a corner!!!

I DID it way back last year but due to an influx of dragons it got forgotten!!


Oh, it works fine when it's joined to others too!!!






4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely, especially the multiple version. I loved doing the fandango edging and have done some of the other versions too.

Coretta of corettadeesign said...

Oh! It us lovely! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
StephanieW

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

Love it :-) Placing a tail on the corner would make a grand book mark, Thanks fir sharing Jane <3

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.