3 March 2022

Another cushion square

Now this one turned out to be really bright and cheerful and the weather was just right for taking a photo outside on the grass.  Other people have lawns - we have grass!!!  Why?  Well it's full of all sorts of weeds and 'stuff' and I'm not really bothered whether they're there or not!!!  I love mowing the grass but other than that it does what it wants to do!!  Live and let live!!!!

I need one more square now and then it'll be time to put them all together!!!



2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It is bright and cheerful! I'm eagerly awaiting green grass... weeds and all! I'm getting bored with the brown scenery.

Jane McLellan said...

Looks good!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.