24 March 2022

Ear pods

I've had these little ear pods for a few years now and wear them a LOT.  Most of the time when I'm out walking. 

I've carried them around in their little container which also charges them when I get home.  The little container is quite bulky in my trouser pockets so I decided they needed a new home.  This is a simple Amigurumi type of crochet 'thingy' with a very small zip in.  I can now hook it onto my trouser belt and it's easier to put them in when I go into a shop.  

Genius, eh?  Well, no, not genius but a pretty good idea, I think.




3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, just the thing! Functional and pretty. I like things that are made for a specific purpose.

God's Kid said...

Nice! :)

Unknown said...

Great idea 👍

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.