25 March 2022

Purse to match

Just occasionally I find I need a little coin purse.  I do have a little leather one but the zip 'catches' on the currency notes (£5.00, £10.00 etc).

So I decided to make a crochet one (same idea as yesterday's post) which I've also lined. 

This zip is a finer one and doesn't 'catch' on the notes.  Can you see I've lined this one too.  

It must be six or more years ago when I started using my phone to pay for everything and the only time I really need cash is when I'm dealing with people who can't accept digital payments.  This should solve those times (Friday market and visiting sole owner shops) - unless, of course, I forget to put it in my pocket before I leave home!!!





2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Great! :)

GoldenMom said...

Well Jane, it looks great! And it should make it easier to take along a little cash as well as your cell phone. Plus it matches your little round ear pod carrier from earlier this week. Kuddos. Kay Lynn

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.