8 March 2022

The cushion project

Looking back it appears that I'd forgotten (blame the TIAS!!) to explain the reason for the square crazy patchwork that I've been working on!!!!  BC3 can be SO unreliable!  So here it is.

The group I belong to on a Tuesday morning often does group projects.  We've made several quilts and last year we made cushions.  Well the cushions started pre lockdown but only got 'used' last June at a midsummer party in Lifeway's garden.

During the party we raffle our project and the money raised goes to a charity.  We've decided again this year to make cushions and as these are individual projects I've started on mine as you know.  

This is a ten inch square based on a five sided shape.  I found this video on YouTube which I thought was a great idea.  



1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Ah, I thought I’d missed something. I was a bit baffled by the squared based on a five sided figure, but I watched the video and now I get it. Splendid!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.