6 May 2022

It works!!

My notes and pictures worked for the little pouch. Thank goodness!!!
Now I have another problem - what to do with them when I've finished them.  I want to make a few more as I now enjoy doing them.

What tickles me about them is that even the smallest coin doesn't slip out into my pocket.  They're also ideal for a small tatting project as they easily take two shuttles.  If anybody wants one I'll charge £5.00 plus postage.  I doubt I'll make many more so I won't list on Etsy.  Well, I may do but they'll have to be more money to cover their charges too.

Again for those who missed the original link to the pattern - here it is.  

My own instructions worked fine but I'm going to stop making more for a few days so that BC3 has a chance to forget them and thus test the destructions again - when he's forgotten.  








3 comments:

Maureen said...

I’ve been very interested in your sewing projects, visors and pouches both. It’s wonderful to be so productive with your time.
I look forward to pictures of the visor taking centre stage during your walks!

Jane McLellan said...

They look very handy.

God's Kid said...

Great!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.