10 May 2022

Two free patterns today

What I'm NOT good at is keeping track of stuff.  A comment was made on a Facebook group the other day by somebody looking for any 3D patterns.  I've got the flower fairy here, flowers here and here with another one here too.

There are baskets and boxes here as well!!!  There are probably more too but the only one I really wanted to share seemed to have disappeared from sight on the link pages!!!  No IDEA where the 3D teddybear had got to over the years!!!  He's an old chap now but I really loved this guy when I did him.  I found him lurking around on the internet and the only thing missing was his link on the Odds and Ends page.  He's now back but I've no idea who to thank for nudging BC3's cells into finding him again.

I've given up waiting for dragons to arrive from the TIAS!!!  More would be very welcome but I'm a patient person.  Here's the link to the full pattern.










5 comments:

Maureen said...

I remember the teddy bear! Someone posted a picture of your puppy today, and I don’t think I’ve seen that one before. I love him!

God's Kid said...

I don't remember ever seeing that teddy bear, but it's great!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Splendid teddy bear, good that his links have been restored!

Kaj said...

I was working on a dragon but I made some kind of horrible mistake somewhere and I tossed it. Saved the bead for the eye, though. Sigh.

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Kay, I know how easy it is to make mistakes. Better luck next time. You may find it easier to work from the whole pattern but then use the TIAS to help you on the way.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.